Subscribe below to receive updates regarding your specific area or state wide information for Local #1090.
(Local #1090 Members Only)
- Pay Dues Online - The online dues payment system has been updated and was launched on July 1, 2019. You are now able to make online dues payments at the IKORCC web site. Read the instructions carefully to either reset your password or create a new account.
DUES STATUS, PAID THROUGH DATES & TRAINING
- All members should be using their UBC Training Verification Card or the UBC Mobile App (which can be downloaded from the App stores) to access your dues status, dues paid through date and any training that you have will show up once you have scanned the QR reader or logged into the App.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS - Union Meetings / Events / Etc.
- Union Meeting (CLEVELAND) - WEDNESDAY, November 16, 2022 - 06:30 pm - 2554 E 22nd St, Cleveland, OH 44115 - Due to a conflict with the union hall space, the meeting had to be changed from Tuesday, November 15th to Wednesday, November 16th.
- Union Meeting (PORTSMOUTH) - WEDNESDAY, December 21, 2022 - 06:30 pm - SCIOTO COUNTY WELCOME CENTER, 342 2nd St, Portsmouth, OH 45662
UNION MEETINGS ARE HELD @ 6:30 PM (unless otherwise posted)
- Northwest Ohio Carpenters Millwrights Pile Drivers Supplemental Pension Plan (Annuity)(Northwest & Southwest Ohio)
- Consumer Life Insurance Beneficiary Form (Complete & mail to CARPENTERS FUND OFFICE, PO Box 1257, Troy, MI 48099)