Subscribe below to receive updates regarding your specific area or state wide information for Local #1090.
(Local #1090 Members Only)
- Pay Dues Online - The online dues payment system has been updated and was launched on July 1, 2019. You are now able to make online dues payments at the IKORCC web site. Read the instructions carefully to either reset your password or create a new account.
DUES STATUS, PAID THROUGH DATES & TRAINING
- All members should be using their UBC Training Verification Card or the UBC Mobile App (which can be downloaded from the App stores) to access your dues status, dues paid through date and any training that you have will show up once you have scanned the QR reader or logged into the App.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS - Union Meetings / Events / Etc.
- Union Meeting (COLUMBUS) - TUESDAY, January 17, 2023 - 06:30 pm - 1545 Alum Creek Dr, Columbus, OH 43209
- Union Meeting (MONROE) - TUESDAY, February 21, 2023 - 06:30 pm - 204 Garver Rd,, Monroe, OH 45050
- Union Meeting (ROSSFORD) - WEDNESDAY, March 22, 2023 - 06:30 pm - 9278 Bass Pro Blvd, Rossford, OH 43460
- Union Meeting (STEUBENVILLE) - TUESDAY, April 18, 2023 - 06:30 pm - 626 North Fourth St, Steubenville, OH 43952
UNION MEETINGS ARE HELD @ 6:30 PM (unless otherwise posted)
ALL UNION MEETINGS HELD IN ROSSFORD ARE HELD ON WEDNESDAYS DUE TO
A CONFLICT WITH THE UNION HALL AVAILABILITY
- Northwest Ohio Carpenters Millwrights Pile Drivers Supplemental Pension Plan (Annuity)(Northwest & Southwest Ohio)
- Consumer Life Insurance Beneficiary Form (Complete & mail to CARPENTERS FUND OFFICE, PO Box 1257, Troy, MI 48099)